Sunday 26 May 2013

There are Two Badgers!

Since last summer I had my suspicions that there was badger like activity regularly occurring in our front garden.  I finally had my proof when I started monitoring night time activities with an infrared camera from work. Ever since then, I bring the camera home every now and then to see what is happening.  Recently I had been wondering whether there was more than one badger as I started noticing a slight difference in size.  Last night I finally had the proof that I was right as both badgers were caught on camera at the same time.  The smaller one (possibly the female) left about two minutes after this shot.  I loved her tactic of trying to keep the food to herself by laying over it!

 

 
 
Below are a couple of previous videos of the badger action in our garden from last year which I have previously blogged about. 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment